Effective as of June 1, 2018
1. About this Website
2. About ABC Cooking Studio Indonesia
2.1 Copyright in the whole and every part of this Website belongs to ABC Cooking Studio Indonesia (the “Company”), unless otherwise indicated, and may not be used, sold, licensed, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of the Company.
3. Website Information
3.1 Products or services specified on this Website may or may not be on display or available from each ABC Cooking Studio in Indonesia, and where the products or services are available from an ABC Cooking Studio in Indonesia, the price for those products or services may vary from the price shown on this Website.
3.2 The Company and its related companies do not make, or authorize any offer or representation by this Website and do not represent that any products or services in this Website will be offered by or available from the ABC Cooking Studio around Indonesia at the specified price, or at all, or otherwise sell any products or services to consumers throughout Indonesia under the name or style including the words “ABC Cooking Studio”.
3.3 Moreover, the purchase of products or services at each ABC Cooking Studio in Indonesia shall always be subject to any additional and applicable terms and conditions of sale at the relevant ABC Cooking Studio.
3.4 Images of products published in this Website without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale.
3.5 Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from products depicted or described. 3.6 International visitors to this Website should not rely on information contained in this Website, including without limitation specifications or pricing.
4. Website Content
4.1 The Company may, at any time, add or remove content from this Website without notice.
4.2 Any articles, information or content published on this Website must be read subject to these Terms and Conditions.
4.3 Although the Company uses its best endeavors to confirm the accuracy of any information published on this Website, you agree that the Company cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to the Company or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to this Website or the Company You agree to make your own inquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of products before you purchase.
4.4 The information, materials and services in this Website is provided for general information purposes only. It is current at the time of first publication. It is not legal or other professional advice or intended to be comprehensive. You are responsible for determining the validity, quality and relevance of any information, material or service assessed and to take appropriate independent advice before acting or relying on any of it to ensure that it meets your particular requirements. You should report any error or omission in any information, material or service, via customer feedback.
4.5 This Website may feature or display third party advertising or content. By featuring or displaying such advertising or content, the Company does not in any way represent that the Company recommends or endorses the relevant advertiser, its products or services.
4.6 Neither the Company nor any third party will be liable for any errors in content, or for any actions you take in reliance on them. Neither you nor any other person may hold the Company liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in respect of such content, the transmission or delivery of such content or any loss or damage arising from any of them.
4.7 This Website may promote, advertise or sponsor functions, events, offers, competitions or other activities which may be conducted online or offline and which may be conducted by third parties. These activities may be subject to separate terms and conditions. You participate in any such activities entirely at your own risk. The Company does not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in activities conducted by any other party.
5. Your Use of the Website
5.1 You agree to use this Website only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and Conditions, any applicable law or regulation and/or generally accepted practices or guidelines.
5.2 You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this Website or the servers and networks that host this Website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of this Website or the content.
5.3 You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
5.4 The Company may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to this Website to you, or to guests or members generally, at its discretion and without prior notice to you.
5.5 The Company may in its sole discretion restrict your access to this Website. If the Company does this, you may be prevented from accessing all or parts of this Website, your account details or other content contained in your account. The Company will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
5.6 As electronic websites are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this Website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only.
5.7 The Company may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make of this Website. Further, for security, technical, maintenance, legal or regulatory reasons, or due to any breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Company may withdraw this Website, or change or remove website functionality at any time without notice to you.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
6.1 You acknowledge that any intellectual property rights, including graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to this Website, are owned by the Company, the Licensor, or in some cases, a related company of them, or any other third party, and that these remain the property of their respective owners and must not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner.
6.2 Nothing contained on this Website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this Website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person. The Company makes no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this Website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
6.3 You may view this Website and its contents for personal and non-commercial use only, you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this Website or commercialize any information obtained from any part of this Website without the prior written consent of the Company or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
6.4 You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of this Website nor any computer software or code contained in this Website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to this Website.
6.5 If you correspond or otherwise communicate with the Company, you automatically grant to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on this Website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products.
7. Links to Other Websites
7.1 This Website may contain links to other websites, content or resources, which are owned or operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under the Company’s control and the Company shall not be held responsible for the operation, availability or contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
7.3 The Company reserves the right to prevent third parties from linking to this Website.
8. Secure Data and Transmissions
8.1 Given the nature of the internet, the Company cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and the Company does not warrant that your access to this Website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. Whilst the Company and its third parties take precautions to protect information, the Company does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any content or information you transmit via this Website. You therefore transmit to this Website at your own risk. However, once the Company or its third party receives your transmission, the Company and its third parties will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If you become aware of any problems with the security of this Website, please contact us immediately.
8.2 You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use to access this Website or any website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, neither the Company nor its third parties will accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this Website, any website or any linked website.
9.1 Cookies may be used on this Website to gather data in relation to this Website and you consent to this (although you may be able to disable cookies on your web browser).
10. Use of Your Information and Material
10.1 The Company appreciates any suggestions (“unsolicited ideas”) you may have regarding ways in which this Website may be improved or materials which may be added to this Website. Any unsolicited ideas that you submit will not be regarded as confidential and will become the property of the Company. The Company may use, reproduce, disclose, publish, modify, adapt and transmit them to others, without restriction or any obligation to compensate you.
12.1 Each of ABC Cooking Studio, each related body corporate of ABC Cooking Studio and the Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this Website or to its availability, functionality or performance, except as otherwise provided under any applicable law.
12.2 Each of the Company and any related company of the Company do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including through negligence or matters outside their control), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this Website or any linked website, nor do they accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through, this Website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each of the Company and related body corporate of the Company disclaim any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this Website or the information that it contains.
12.3 The use of the information on this Website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, each of the Company and any related company of the Company exclude all liability of any of them in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use, or inability to use, the information on this Website or provided through this Website through email. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, interruption of business, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to property, and third-party claims. If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, each of the Company and any related company of the Company limit their liability to the re-supply of the relevant information or services.
12.4 You agree to indemnify each of the Company and each related company of the Company and other persons involved in the creation of this Website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this Website, any information that you provide via this Website or any damage that you may cause to this Website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
13.1 These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or un-enforceability will not affect the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will continue in full force and effect. If you access this Website in a jurisdiction other than Indonesia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
13.2 The Company makes no representations that the content of this Website complies with the laws of any country outside Indonesia.
14.1 These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this Website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of this Website following such amendment of these Terms and Conditions will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
14.2 Where your access to this Website is terminated, all disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in these Terms and Conditions will survive. Reference to “Website” includes the whole or any part of the web pages located on this webpage (including but not limited to any elements of design, underlying code, text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content).
Effective as of May 1, 2018
This agreement outlines the important items we would like you to understand when attending “ABC Cooking Studio.”
Please read thoroughly and understand all the items outlined below prior to signing of contract.
In this agreement, the specific terms are defined as below:
1.1 ABC Cooking Studio Indonesia is hereinafter referred to as “Company”.
1.2 Cooking School conducted under Company’s management is hereinafter referred as “ABC Cooking Studio”.
1.3 Any individual who enrols in ABC Cooking Studio under this terms of agreement is hereinafter referred to as “Member”.
1.4 Cooking course, Bread course, Cake course, and any other courses conducted in a series are hereinafter referred to as “Regular Course” and “course”.
1.5 Any individual cooking school operates by ABC Cooking Studio is hereinafter referred to as “Studio”.
1.6 The website operates by the Company [including the members-only site that would require logging in from homepage] is hereinafter referred to as “Company’s website”.
1.7 PC･Smartphone URL: www.abc-cooking.co.id
2. Enrolment and Contract
2.1 Enrolment refers to the acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined herein, and applying for the ABC Cooking Studio membership, while Contract refers to the applications into ABC Cooking Studio’s courses. Both enrolment and contract are in effect upon completion of the payment.
2.2 An individual applying for ABC Cooking Studio’s courses must be at least 13 years of age, however, for cake and bread courses, applicants can be 9 years of age. Kids courses are open to those with ages between 4 and 8 years old.
2.3 Those who have experienced any allergic physical reaction before shall study the course contents and conformity before enrolment/contract agreement.
2.4 In case of extra courses such as limited-time courses, studio specific courses, special courses, etc. there may be different conditions for the applicants such as age or gender, as determined by the Company.
2.5 For membership applications, one must follow a set of procedures. ※For payment, please choose between credit card and cash payment. In case of cash payment, one shall pay at the store or deposit into the company’s designated bank account [If there are any transaction fee, it shall be paid by the customer.] In case of credit card payment, it shall be paid in full or in instalments. In addition, any application data provided along with the member’s own signature [including electronic and handwritten signatures, and information inputted online] shall be deemed as declaration solely by no one else but the member him/herself.
2.7 IDR 1.000.000 will be charged as a membership fee at the time of registration. Additional membership fee is not required to enrol in additional or different courses.
2.8 Any campaign discounts, corporate discounts and other type of discounts is to be applied at the time of preparation of contract. The Company shall not accept any claims after the Member signs the contract. For details of campaigns and corporate discounts, please check the relevant information at the Studio.
2.9 Parental consent and signature is required for the enrolment and contract of those who are under 18 years old. Parents shall sign the contract on behalf of those who are between 4 and 13 years old.
2.10 The Company has the right to withhold the enrolment and/or contract in case that the company judges the enrolment and/or contract is inappropriate.
3. ABC Cooking Studio Membership Card
3.1 Membership card shall be issued one per member. Please sign the member’s full name on the back of the card soon upon receipt of the card.
3.2 A 10-digit membership ID number on the card is required to book/attend lessons, to update application details and to make any inquiries.
3.3 Membership card and membership benefits cannot be lent/transferred to others under any circumstances.
3.4 In case of loss or theft of the membership card, please apply for replacement at Studio. A handling fee of IDR 150.000 will be charged for the new card issuance.
4. Course Rules
4.1 All the course details such as its content, price, and expiration date, etc. shall be determined separately, and these details are published in Studios, the Company’s website and brochures.
4.2 Maximum validity for combination of courses/packages is 48 months only. Course validity starts from course application day.
4.3 The lesson timetable of each course depends on each Studio. The Member is to contact the Studio for the latest timetable or check at the Company’s website.
4.4 Some of the service contents may differ for each studio. Please contact each studio for further details.
4.5 Each course has a pre-determined “Expiration Date”, and each member is responsible for keeping track of it. The actual course expiration date will be the earlier of either 1) the pre-determined expiration date or 2) the last day of the month in which the member finished the last lesson of the contracted course. Even just one day passed after the expiration date, the course will be deemed expired and all rights associated with the course will no longer be valid. Member will not be allowed to attend any lesson of the expired courses, or to receive the associated services, or to apply cancellation or refund of contract.
4.6 Cancellation Penalty shall be enforced when a Member is late for the lesson beyond the period allowed by the Company, or upon cancellation or absence of lesson including leaving midway during lesson that is considered absence by the Company.
(1) Registration related to payments has not been completed, or delay in payment of material costs, tuition fees, or cancellation charges, etc. (including credit card payment).
(2) Any violations of the Terms and Conditions outlined herein as well as any act deemed as annoyance to instructors or other members.
(3) Other situations where the Company has determined that providing services is deemed difficult.
(4) In case the Member present a medical certificate as the verification of the reason for absence, the Company will scrutinise the condition.
(5) The Company is to determine the form of Cancellation Penalty. It can be in a form other than monetary, e.g. consumption of one lesson credit.
4.7 The Company has the right to alter the products and services, including those provided via company’s website, and in the case as such, the company will notify the alteration by any mean out of website, poster, leaflet, and any other medium, and upon notification the alteration is deemed to be accepted by the Member.
5. Reservation Rules
5.1 Every lecture requires a reservation.
5.2 Lesson reservations are accepted via phone call (before 17:00 of the business day before the scheduled lesson) or touch panel booking machines at the Studio.
5.3 When making reservations by phone, please call directly to the Studio during business hours. (Please contact the Studio for details of business hours.) When making reservations via phone, it is highly recommended one to double confirm the reservation status on the online booking system. Members shall be responsible for managing their reservation. The Company shall not be responsible for proactively confirming the status of each individual reservation.
5.4 Cancellation deadline for existing reservation is as follows: Company’s website: Before 12pm of the day before the reserved lesson; In person at Studio/by phone: Before 12pm of the business day before the reserved lesson. In case of cancelling reservation after the aforementioned deadline, there shall be Cancellation Penalty according to the provisions of the clause 4.6, and any cancelled lesson shall be confiscated as part of the Cancellation Penalty.
5.5 Reservations made by anyone who is not Company’s member are not accepted. The Company has the right to freeze the member’s lesson reservation and attendance in case the Company considers attendance of the said Member is inappropriate from legal, financial and/or other perspective.
6 Lesson Rules
6.1 Each Member will be given aprons or may bring one’s own.
6.2 The Member with long hair shall tie up hair due to hygiene reasons. The Member is to remove any accessories around hands and wrists such as ring/watch/bracelet, etc. The Member with long nails or with manicure shall wear gloves while taking lesson.
6.3 For the sake of conducting the lessons per schedule, the Member is to be on time for the reserved lesson at the Studio. Tardiness of more than 10 minutes for any reason is considered as cancelled. In the case as such, the Member will not be able to attend the lesson.
※Cancellation Penalty will be incurred in accordance with the provisions of Clause 4.6 in case of tardiness/absence.
6.4 When leaving in the middle of lesson (including illnesses, etc.), the Studio will determine it as either an absence or a completion of a lesson. In case the Studio regards it as an absence, cancellation penalty will be enforced in accordance with the provisions of Clause 4.6.
6.5 The right to receive the recipe will be given only after the completion of a lesson. The Member shall not have the right to receive the recipe of the unattended lesson, even contracted. Taking photos and copying of the Company’s original recipes with illustrations (hereinafter referred to as “Original Recipe”) is prohibited.
6.6 The prohibited activities in Studio and during lessons are as follows:
(1) Have companion(s) that are not members during the tasting session (including anyone under the age of 18).
(2) Waiting or observing inside the Studio (including anyone under the age of 18).
(3) Private exchanges between a member and the company staff.
(4) Smoking in studio.
(5) Activities unrelated to the Company’s business, including unpermitted sales activities, and others.
(6) Unpermitted recording, filming, photo taking, bringing and usage of kitchen equipment.
(7) Attendance to the lesson by anyone other than the Member.
(8) Attendance to the lesson by the Member with injury and/or sickness (unless attendance is approved by the Studio considering the condition).
(9) Engaging in other prohibited acts described in this agreement.
7. Extension Rules
7.1 Extension is based on the condition that the request for extension be made before the course expiration date.
7.2 The Company will extend the expiration date without any charges, only for:
(1) Member who is pregnant or within 1 year after giving birth. Two more years will be extended. Valid document is required as prove.
(2) Member who has hospitalization leave for more than 30 days. One ~ three more month will be extended. Valid document is required as prove.
(3) Member who has overseas business trip for more than 30 days. One ~ three more month will be extended. Valid document is required as prove.
7.3 The Company is not obliged to extend the abovementioned application that is less than 30 days.
7.4 The Member shall apply for extension due to personal circumstances. IDR 275.000 per month is charged.
7.5 Please contact the Studio for application of extension.
8. Course Termination
8.1 In case of that the Member terminate a course contract out of necessity, the Member is to apply for the termination and prepare all the required documents at Studio, fill in the necessary information and submit to the Studio. When the Company has accepted the Termination of Contract Form, it will review the contents of the contract along with the details of the Member’s completed lesson, then proceed with a refund.
8.2 Termination shall be accepted only before the course expiration date. In case of the expiration of the contract, the Company is not to accept the termination requested by the Member.
8.3 Termination fees for each course are per below. For more details, please check the Company’s website or “Termination Form”. (Please ask the Studio for the Termination Form).
(1) Upon termination of contract, a handling fee of IDR 500.000 per course shall be payable from the Member to the Company regardless of the attendance progress.
(2) Upon termination of contract, a handling fee of IDR 500.000 per package shall be payable from the Member to the Company regardless of the attendance progress.
※In case of the cancellation of a package, all courses in the package will be cancelled.
(3) Upon termination of contract, a handling fee of IDR 500.000 per pre-test license shall be payable from the Member to the Company.
※The termination of contract after the test is not allowed in any case (Failure to pass the test is also treated the same).
9. Restrictions regarding use of Original Recipe, Trademarks and Logos
The following acts are strictly prohibited under any and all circumstances.
(1) Using Original Recipe’s illustrations and designs, trademarks, logos ※Also applies to persons who have acquired the license.
(2) Resale and transfer of the Original Recipe as well as any copyrighted items (both original and duplicates) that are available at ABC Cooking Studio (Includes re-sale of items on the Internet, such as Internet auctions).
(3) Publication of the Original Recipe that is intended for an unspecified number of people, such as distribution of the Original Recipe through the Internet.
(4) Personal use of ABC Cooking Studio’s logos, and other ABC Cooking Studio’s original designs (printed materials, homepage materials, etc.)
10. Handling of Personal Information
For the handling of members’ personal information by the Company, any personal information the Company collects will be used solely for the purpose of providing our services. It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that all personal information held by us is processed fairly and lawfully.
11. Others 【Restrictions in Studio】
11.1 Members shall take care of all their personal belongings including valuables, as the Company is not responsible for any lost or stolen items, accidents and other troubles that might have caused.
11.2 For storage management of the left behind items, the Company shall keep them for 1 month. After 1 month, those items shall be discarded.
11.3 Any activity (solicitation and sales, etc.) that is not related to the Company is strictly prohibited under all circumstances.
11.4 Taking pictures or videos of the finished products is permitted for the member’s own personal use only; other purposes are strictly prohibited. In case a Member is to take pictures of other Members and/or others’ works, the Member is to obtain the consent of the said Member(s). Any act that is in infringement of copyright is strictly prohibited. The act of filming the activities of the Studio through the glass from outside without the Company’s permission shall also be prohibited at all times.
11.5 The Company will not be held responsible for any accidents or troubles that may have happened on the way to the Studio. As for any minors in attendance, all responsibility shall be in the hands of their guardians.
11.6 The Member with less than 9 years old shall be accompanied by guardian or other persons of similar responsibility throughout the way from/to the Studio.
11.7 The Member with allergies is to study the menu list at one’s own responsibility in advance. The Company shall not be held responsible for any allergic reactions of the Member.
11.8 In case the Member receives a diagnosis of infectious diseases from a doctor, or has a symptom similar to an infectious disease, the Member may not attend the lesson regardless of the degree of the disease/symptoms. The Member is to cancel the reservation in advance. In case a Member notices any symptoms of infection while at the Studio, the Member is to inform the Studio staff in a most prompt possible manner. The Member may not continue with the lesson upon judgement by the Studio.
※Infectious diseases include measles, chicken pox, mumps, influenza, adenovirus infection, etc.
11.9 The Company shall not attend to every individual request resulting from personal situations (Including cases where the Company determines the request to be personal).
11.10 The Company has the right to change all or certain part of this agreement when necessary. In that case, the modified agreement shall be effective after 1 week from the posting date of such matter on the Company’s website.
11.11 Rules and regulations regarding other services that the Company offers (“Trial Lesson” held by ABC Cooking Studio and other events) shall be based on terms and rules that the Company separately determines, and the beneficiaries of such services are asked to follow those terms.
11.12 Staff personal particulars and contact details are not allowed to be released to the public or any slanders on any social media platform.
12. Withdrawal Obligation
12.1 Any act that violates or is prohibited in this agreement or those that are deemed to be in accordance with the acts outlined below, shall lead to immediate termination of membership.
(1) Violating the intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademark rights of third parties, or any act that could lead to infringement of such rights.
(2) Fraud, or any other illegal actions taken.
(3) Discrimination or slander of other members, the Company’s employees, and any related parties, or damages made to their credibility or reputation.
(4) Bothering other members, the Company’s employees, and related parties (including any acts of harassment), and other criminal acts.
(5) Advertisement of adult entertainment and related sales activities.
(6) Any form of speech, solicitation, activities (handing out pamphlets) based on a particular religion, creed or political party.
(7) Acts that may violate or breach laws and regulations.
(8) Acts which significantly deviates from the services offered by ABC Cooking Studio.
(9) Acts that may cause discomfort or may pose nuisance to other members.
(10) Consumption of excessive alcohol.
(11) Default on payment of more than 3 months
(12) Any other acts that the Company may judge as inappropriate under socially acceptable norms.
13.1 For any questions or further clarification regarding this agreement or ABC Cooking Studio, please contact our Studio.
Effective as of June 1, 2018
This agreement outlines the important points we would like you to understand when you register or participate in an event held by ABC Cooking Studio.
1. ABC Cooking Studio reserves the right to hold an event for members only or to both members and non-members.
2. Successful online payment for an event confirms the registration. However, if an event allows phone-in registration, payment has to be made within 3 days from registration date in order to confirm the “seat”. Failure of payment after 3 days will automatically release the “seat” to others without prior notification.
3. Registered “seat” is not transferrable or refundable, under any circumstances.
4. Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email within an hour, this means payment and registration is not successful. Do call the studio and notify us.
5. Customers will have to abide to each event’s own set of Terms and Conditions, if any.
Effective as of May 1, 2018
This agreement outlines the important points we would like you to understand when you choose to terminate a contract with ABC Cooking Studio.
1. If member wish to cancel a purchased contract, member must fill up a “Termination of Contract” request form at the studio.
2. The date that our studio received your completed “Termination of Contract” request form will be considered the effective application date.
3. Termination of any promotional package, part of package courses, ABC License (both, pre-test and post-test) are not allowed. Such courses are usually specified during the course enrollment.
[Contract Termination Procedures]
4. Upon termination of contract, a handling fee of IDR 500,000 per course will be charged regardless of the frequency of attendance.
[50% Refund Policy]
5. Refund of the remaining contract value will be made once after we reviewed the details of member’s contract and history of the lessons attended. The remaining contract value will be calculated by comparing the total number of lessons purchased and taken, then refund on a pro rata basis.
5.1 Termination before commencement of courses: Refund amount = [Paid contract amount – Termination handling fee] / 2
5.2 Termination during commencement of courses: Refund amount = [Paid contract amount – Actual amount of lessons taken – Termination handling fee] / 2
*Actual amount of lessons taken is calculated by “Unit lesson amount x number of finished lessons”
6. Termination of contract will take 30 working days to process upon receiving your application.
7. Membership fee will be forfeited upon contract termination. However, recurring members will be exempted from payment of membership fees upon re-contracting with ABC Cooking Studio.
8. We are not responsible for any damage caused by lack of care or misuse by consumers.
Effective as of May 1, 2020
This agreement outlines the important points we would like you to understand when you purchase an ABC Bake at Home package from ABC Cooking Studio
1. By purchasing ABC Bake at Home package, you abide to agree with all of our following Terms and Conditions.
2. The termination of purchased package(s) is not allowed.
3. The videos and e-recipes can be viewed on member’s account from the date of registration and confirmed payment, valid for the stated validity period respectively.
4. Restrictions regarding use of ABC Bake at Home Video and E-Recipe. The following acts are strictly prohibited under any and all circumstances:
(1) Record, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, create derivative works form, offer for sale, resale or use content and information contained and or obtained from ABC Bake at Home video.
(2) Any unauthorized use of ABC Bake at Home e-recipe including illustrations and designs, trademarks, logo ※ Also applies to persons who have acquired the license.
(3) Publication of video and e-recipe that is intended for an unspecified number of people, such as distribution through the internet are strictly prohibited.